Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Tuesday February 22, 2005

Gray skies just waiting for spring. Just one more month of winter. I don't like to wish my life away, but it's hard to get enthused about this kind of weather and the gray dreariness. Here in Kansas City, our weather jumps up and down a lot during Winter. One day its warm and sunny and the next day its cold and dreary. You can't really get adjusted to the weather at all. At least in summer, it is always hot and muggy here and you can get adjusted to it. I haven't decided whether I prefer Spring or Fall - they both have their merits. I think I like Spring best because you have so much to look forward to, while in fall you know that Winter is just around the corner. I guess I'm like a big bear - hibernating through the cold, waiting for the sunshine.

Maybe I just need a good deep snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment