Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Tuesday February 15, 2005 Testament

I thought about the advent of blogging and what it means to me.

My blog is my way of saying who I am, where I’ve been, and what I’ve thought along the way. It’s the book I never wrote. It’s the song I never published. It’s the pictures and thoughts and ideas that have come my way during my adventures. It is my diary.

It is my testament that I leave behind telling the world that I was here.

We set out in life with a clean slate and grand hopes of making a difference in this world. Life has a way of tempering those hopes and we end up hoping that we have made a difference to at least a few people. Most of the world will not know or long remember that we were even here. We have left only minor ripples in the stream of life.

I have enjoyed the trip and have great memories that mean much to me, but I’m afraid they won’t mean much to anyone else. I leave my thoughts and memories in this blog for all to see and with the hope that someone will fleetingly pass by and smile at some of my remembrances.

Who could ask for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment