Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sunday January 23, 2005 Family Day

Sunday has always been a day for family. Years ago, I would get together with my daughters and go to the zoo or a show. Later, my daughters would bring their boyfriends/husbands and we would go out exploring the back roads and eat breakfast out. We built some great memories together. As my parents got older, my sisters and brother and I would get together every Sunday with them. We became good friends with each other and our parents.

Time passes and people pass away or move away and the group has dwindled, but Sunday is still a day for family and reflection about times past.

Over the years, friends and fellow workers and neighbors come and go but you always have your family. It's a comforting thought on this family day.

No comments:

Post a Comment