Thursday, January 27, 2005

January 27, 2005 I'm suspect

I'm suspect of people who won't admit a mistake. Now, I know that it's hard to do so, but we all know that we make a mistake now and then. Even the people with the best intentions will make mistakes. These mistakes for most of us don't amount to much and generally hurt only ourselves or our pride. When people in important positions who dictate life and death decisions for others make mistakes, the consequences are generally hard to live with, but that goes with the territory. It scares me when people in power, who have made a mistake, won't admit that their decision might have been wrong. To me, this means that the same type of mistake may be made again and again. It's only human to make a mistake and it's human to learn from our mistakes and try not to make the same mistake again.

Maybe we have decision makers who think they can't make mistakes - that's a mistake in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment