Friday, March 31, 2006

Friday March 31, 2006 Saving Daylight

Start saving daylight tomorrow night!

By the way, what do I do with all the daylight I'll be saving?
I don't really need that much extra daylight. Is there someway I can redistribute the daylight I save to those who need more? Besides, whenever we start messing around with the clocks, I'm always early or late (when actually, I'm right on my time). It gets so confusing. I don't know whether to go to bed early and sleep more or go to bed late and sleep less. I have seen homes with solar panels on their roofs – have they found a way to hoard daylight? I wonder what kind of interest you can get on saved daylight. Can you release the saved daylight late in winter when it's so darned dark? If we can save daylight now, why don't we save it all year long? I guess the old saying “late to bed and early to rise keeps you confused, worried and wise” still holds true. Wake me when it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment