Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday August 22, 2008...Adult Delinquent

You've heard of Juvenile Delinquents? Well, I guess you would call me an Adult Delinquent. I've been so tied up in the Olympics that I've neglected many of my other activities. Watching all the various sports at all hours of the day and night was great fun for a while, but it eventually wore me down. Now I'm trying to recover from sporting saturation. My mind has been bombarded with so many facts and trivia about the various sports and their participants that there isn't any more room. I'm now in a vegatative mode just watching pictures and listening to music. I'm sure that once my mind recovers, I'll be able to think again and participate in worldly activities.

Hooray for Phelps and beach volleyball and women gymnasts and chinese divers and opening ceremonies. It was fun while it lasted. I'm glad it comes only every four
years.

No comments:

Post a Comment