Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday March 9, 2007 Law of Attraction?

THE UNIVERSAL LAW OF ATTRACTION

You get what you think about, whether wanted or unwanted.

All forms of matter and energy are attracted to that which is of a like vibration.

You are a living magnet.

You get what you put your energy and focus on, whether wanted or unwanted.

Energy attracts like energy

Everything draws to itself that which is like itself.

-------

At least that is what they say.

I never thought about it exactly that way. I know that if I try to act upbeat, I usually end of feeling very positive. One of my favorite sayings is “How are you this bright and cheery morning?”. I believe in maintaining a happy face and looking for the joy in life. I have always said that I am basically “lucky” and that everything will just naturally work out fine. Even when something bad happens, you just assume that it could have been worse and that you were still lucky. So maybe all these years I have been applying this law of attraction that everyone is talking about now.

I would have to agree with parts of it. If you think positive about everything then you will remain positive and will not be consumed by the negative. You do not dwell on what might have been or what could have been but focus on what you have now. You become very happy with your life and those around you. Sadness and misfortune wash out of your life very quickly. In any situation, as long as you are still alive, there is hope. If you lose an arm, you have the challenge of learning to do everything one-handed. If you lose your eyesight, you still have your hearing and can enjoy music and sounds. You don't let the losses control – you count your assets and continue.

Life can be very good and there are always new things to be learned and new beauty to discover. Life is about the memories you make.

----------------------------

I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.....Martha Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment