Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday May 12, 2006 Thoughts slip away

I had a great thought yesterday evening. I knew just what I would say and it had some lasting meaning that everyone would appreciate. This morning my mind is a blank. That very important message that might have affected your life forever has flown the coop (so to speak). I am truly sorry. Now the quality of your life will be forever diminished and it's all my fault. Where do these thoughts come from and where do they disappear to? I'm sure there is a great novel there somewhere, but I would forget what I was writing about before I finished. It's kind of like forgetting the punch line of a joke while you are in the middle of telling it. Sorry about that! Next time I get a great world-shaking thought, I will grab the nearest crayon and scribble it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment