Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday May 19, 2012...A New Leaf?


And now for something completely different.

Have you ever tried turning over a new leaf? They're green on both sides! I guess maybe they are greener on the top side but not on the other side of the fence. 

Have you ever tried sitting on a fence? It's really hard to balance while resisting the pokes for the fence, even if you eat a balanced diet. 

I tried eating a balanced diet once, but every time I took a bite from one side of the plate it left it unbalanced. 

People sometimes say that I'm unbalanced, but at least I don't go bouncing off the walls like some people do. 

Have you ever tried following a bouncing ball? They used to show those in the movies long ago and expected you to sing along with the bouncing ball. Any bouncing ball I ever had never sang and eventually became a dribbling ball. 

 And why do they call it a ballroom? I never see any bouncing balls or even dribbling balls in a ballroom.

Isn't it funny how the mind travels around in loops and ovals instead of circles? Although my mind sometimes takes a sharp left turn without signaling. 

 Maybe it's trying to turn over a new leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment