Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday April 15, 2010...LISTS

I'm on LISTS now!

I get emails from the right, I get emails from the left, I get emails from computer companies, I get emails from office supply people. I get emails from financial advisers. I get emails from political action groups. I get emails from angry tea party people. I get funny emails. I get sad emails. I get emails asking for contributions.

I don't get emails offering me money.
I guess I'm on the wrong LISTS.

There must be people out there just slobbering over excess money they want to give away and I would be more than happy to help them achieve their goal. I would take bills. I would take coins. I would take checks. I would take stocks. I would take jewelry. I would take property. I'm not selective at all. I would be glad to send a personalized autographed picture saying “Thanks” for any contributions.

So spread the word while I hold my breath.........
..........
..........

I can hold my breath for quite a bit (especially if it's for money).......
......
.....
....
...
..
.


Come on, send in those cards and letters and checks.....
......

Oh, by the way, please take me off of the other LISTS.

I'll be happy with just this one list.

No comments:

Post a Comment