Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday December 9, 2005 No Degrees!

There are no degrees outside!
I have one of those digital thermometers and it shows zero degrees.

Where did the degrees go?

Every other day of the year there are some degrees out there, but not today.
Did they migrate to the south with the birds?

What really bothers me now is what if we go below zero?
Do we have to borrow degrees from somewhere else?
Who would be willing to lend us some of their degrees?
Would we have to pay interest?

I went outside to get the paper and sure enough, there were no degrees out there. It's breathtaking when there are no degrees. I think I had better stay inside until somebody finds some degrees for us to share.

Stay warm.

2 comments:

  1. cold and snow dusting the trees...sounds like it might be getting closer to picture-perfect winter holidays

    stay warm

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are funny Bob!
    ...I wish it would snow here.

    ReplyDelete